Platinum ZM Air Conditioner Friendswood
Also known as the Allegiance® 20 Air Conditioner
Want to lower your energy bill by 60% and reduce your greenhouse gas emissions?
Then check out some of the main features of American Standard’s Platinum ZM Allegiance® 20 air conditioner Friendswood.
- Saves up to 60% on your cooling energy usage while reducing greenhouse gas emissions by being one of the most efficient in the industry.
- Significantly surpassing government efficiency standards with an energy star rating of 20 seer.
- Automatically communicates and coordinates with your other system components via the AccuLink™ Communicating System.
- Charge Assist™ charging port makes service easier and improves system refrigerant charge accuracy.
- Spine Fin™ coil offers better heat transfer by lowing airflow resistance.
- Contains two compressors that provide two-stage cooling. Running at an energy-saving 70-percent capacity most of the time then engaging the second compressor during the peak cooling hours of the hottest days. Designed to save energy and may help lower your cooling bills.
- Keeps temperature even from room to room with its quiet variable-speed fan motor.
- Cools with environmentally friendly 410a refrigerant that’s ozone-safe
- Leaves your home feeling cooler and more comfortable by removing unwanted humidity from the air.
- Provides more efficient and reliable cooling due to its durable Spine Fin™ coil and dual Duration™ compressors.
- Rust-resistant coatings, screws and base pan protects the system from the elements.